Nasdaq Futures, Inc. (NFX) brings a competitive mix of new products, fees, innovative technology, and clearing services designed to meet the needs of ambitious traders. NFX offers:
- Energy futures in oil, gas, and U.S. power
- Competitive fee structure
- Cost-effective horizontal clearing model operated by the Options Clearing Corporation (OCC)
- Open and neutral access via standardized APIs
The NFX FIX interface is based on the FIX Protocol 5.0 SP2 standard with a number of extensions by way of additional custom messages and fields that are implemented by OnixS in a FIX Dialect variant XML Schema document.
The OnixS directConnect: Nasdaq Futures Exchange (NFX) FIX Handler SDK solutions include:
- a choice of the OnixS FIX Engine range of .NET, C++ and Java FIX Engines providing high performance FIX engine and FIX/FAST solutions with the flexibility of technology platform choice and simple API's.
- NFX venue specific calibrated, tested and supported FIX dialect variant protocol implementation
- and fast-start reference implementation client application samples with source code to save time getting up and running.
- the NFX FIX Trade Capture implementation supporting:
- FIX Session and User authentication
- Reporting of Privately Negotiated Trades (TradeCaptureReports)
- Trade Confirmation and Management
Nasdaq Futures Exchange (NFX) FIX Handler SDK
The OnixS directConnect: Nasdaq Futures Exchange (NFX) FIX Handler SDK includes:
- OnixS FIX Engine library
- Fast-start reference implementation source code sample projects (FIX Trade Capture)
NASDAQ and NFX are service marks and trademarks of Nasdaq, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Free 30 day evaluation
Our objective is to provide you with ready to use evaluation SDK download distributions for market access solutions that are specific to your target venue and code base.Start here