Nasdaq Futures, Inc. (NFX) brings a competitive mix of new products, fees, innovative technology, and clearing services designed to meet the needs of ambitious traders.
- Energy futures in oil, gas, and U.S. power
- Competitive fee structure
- Cost-effective horizontal clearing model operated by the Options Clearing Corporation (OCC)
- Open and neutral access via standardized APIs
The NFX FIX interface is based on the FIX Protocol 5.0 SP2 standard with a number of extensions by way of additional custom messages and fields that are implemented by OnixS in a FIX Dialect variant XML Schema document.
The OnixS NFX FIX solutions includes a suite of packaged SDK bundles of:
- a choice of the OnixS FIX Engine range of .NET, C++ and Java FIX Engines providing high performance FIX engine and FIX/FAST solutions with the flexibility of technology platform choice and simple API's.
- NFX venue specific calibrated, tested and supported FIX dialect variant protocol implementation
- and fast-start reference implementation client application samples with source code to save time getting up and running.
The OnixS NFX FIX Trade Capture implementation supports:
- FIX Session and User authentication
- Reporting of Privately Negotiated Trades (TradeCaptureReports)
- Trade Confirmation and Management
NASDAQ and NFX are service marks and trademarks of Nasdaq, Inc. All Rights Reserved.