OnixS offers out-of-the-box low latency access direct market access solutions for Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) market participants.
- OnixS directConnect: CBOE Streaming Market (CSM) Data Handler is a C++ software component (library) that provides ultra-low latency access to CBOE Streaming Market (CSM) Data via multicast UDP interfaces.
- OnixS directConnect: CBOE Market Interface 2 (CMi2) Order Routing Handler is a C++ software component (library) that provides ultra-low latency access to CBOEdirect - the electronic trading system for CBSX, CBOE, CFE, and One Chicago.
Supported updated solutions based on the Cboe markets migration to the BATS technology platform:
- OnixS directConnect: Cboe CFE Multicast PITCH Market Data Handler is a C++ software component (library) providing ultra-low latency access to CBOE Multicast PITCH protocol API. It supports the BATS technology Multicast PITCH protocol as used by the BATS US Equities and Options exchanges, with the addition of CFE specific messages.
- OnixS directConnect: Cboe CFE Binary Order Entry (BOE) Handler is a C++ software component (library) providing ultra-low latency support for the CBOE proprietary order entry protocol.
- OnixS directConnect: Cboe CFE FIX Order Entry and FIX Drop Handler is a tested and certified package of the OnixS low latency FIX Engine implementations with CFE specific FIX dialect and reference implementation source samples. It provides an out-of-the-box solution for access to CFE using the FIX 4.2 protocol for FIX order entry and drop-copies.
CBOE® logo and associated terms are Copyright © Chicago Board Options Exchange.
CBOE DMA solutions
Utra low-latency CBOE Direct Market Access solutions for automated trading strategies
Each of the OnixS directConnect: Cboe SDK includes:
- Handler library
- Sample projects (Getting Started, Benchmark, Log Replay)