BrokerTec Direct Market Access Solutions
BrokerTec is a leading electronic trading platform for the fixed income markets, providing innovative technology solutions across a wide range of products to customers in more than 50 countries around the world.
BrokerTec delivers efficient, transparent, anonymous and orderly electronic fixed income trading opportunities for market participants trading US and European fixed income products, including US Treasuries, European Government Bonds and European Repo.
BrokerTec facilitates both API (black box) and manual trading for institutions, banks and non-bank professional trading organisations.
The OnixS directConnect: Brokertec Handler is a library (in C++ or .NET) that provides access to the BrokerTec Exchange market data and trading functionality using the OMex interface. Key features include:
- Pre-tested, certified and out of the box – thus saving time and money in integration and certification testing.
- Supported – service level guarantee that the implementation is production strength, and will support future interface and platform enhancements.
- Book management, synchronization and recovery – more than just a market data decoder. Provides full book management with Order book depth – off loads the book management tasks to a specialized implementation.
- Low latency, high through-put, multi-threaded architecture – designed for high-frequency and the fastest market data implementation.
- Easy-to-use and flexible API – designed for rapid integration within trading strategy implementations.
- Flexible logging – ability to analyze and diagnose issues and activity quickly.
- Reference Implementations – included fast-start source code Basic and Advanced reference implementations with market data and trading client samples – designed for familiarization and to get up and running rapidly.
- Trade Only Multiple Trading sessions round-robin – the BrokerTec trading session is synchronous. This means that the order insertion throughput is limited by the speed of order acknowledgement by the BrokerTec platform. Thus this round-robin feature enables the OnixS Handler to support multiple API_T type trading sessions and the handler manages the most efficient throughout to route orders via available trading sessions.
- Flexible per-security filtering.
The OnixS directConnect: BrokerTec ITCH Market Data Handler is a C++ library that provides ultra-low latency access to BrokerTec ITCH Market Data Feed via multicast UDP. Key features include:
- Low latency, high throughput
- High-level and easy-to-use API that enables quick integration of BrokerTec ITCH Market Data without deep involvement in the specific protocols
- Full Depth Order Books building
- Automatic detection and recovery from failure scenarios (retransmission and recovery mechanism)
- Highly configurable logging
- Getting Started, Benchmark and Backtesting samples designed to get up and running rapidly
- Light hardware and deployment requirements
- Supports BrokerTec ITCH Feed-A and Feed-B architecture based on ITCH MoldUDP64 multicast with ITCH Rewinder
- Full support of all the messages types
BrokerTec DMA solutions
High performance DMA access to the BrokerTec Exchange for market data and trading for algorithmic trading.
The OnixS directConnect: BrokerTec solution is implemented on multiple platforms including Windows C++ and Linux (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, etc) C++ implementations as well as .NET framework (3.5, 4.0, 4.5).