The LME are implementing a phased migration program to migrate the LMEselect platform to a new trading platform based on the HKEx Orion Trading Platform (OTP) - known as LME OTP-M.
This migration includes LMEselect FIX Market Data migrating to LMEsource multicast market data based on HKEx Orion Market Data (OMD) platform, and at a later time the LMEselect FIX 4.4 order entry API will be replaced with a FIX 5.0 SP2 order entry API.
Clients of members can connect to the LME platforms via a member using third party applications via the LME connectivity APIs supporting Order Entry, Drop Copy, and Market Data.
OnixS offers LME direct market access SDK solutions supporting the LME Order Entry and Drop Copy APIs.
The OnixS directConnect: LME FIX LMEselect Handler SDK solutions includes a suite of packaged SDK bundles of:
- a choice of the OnixS FIX Engine range of .NET, C++ and Java FIX Engines providing high performance FIX engine solutions with the flexibility of technology platform choice and simple API's.
- LMEselect venue specific calibrated, tested and supported FIX dialect variant protocol implementation
- LMEselect Trading, and Drop Copy support
- fast-start reference implementation client application samples with source code to save time getting up and running
OnixS is an LMEselect certified Independent Software Vendor (ISV) providing the reassurance that the OnixS directConnect: LME SDK solutions are supported and LME certified.
The OnixS directConnect: LME SDKs include:
- Handler library
- Sample projects (Getting Started, Advanced, Benchmark, Backtesting, etc.)
Need to support the LME migration to the new HKEx Orion Market Data (OMD) and Orion Trading Platform (OTP) platforms? Request a download.
LME, LMEselect and LMEsource are service marks and trademarks of The London Metal Exchange - an HKEx Company. All rights reserved.
Free 30 day evaluation
Our objective is to provide you with ready to use evaluation SDK download distributions for market access solutions that are specific to your target venue and code base.Start here