EBS Market's Central Limit Order Book and eFix Matching Service on CME Globex.
The CME Globex EBS Markets and eFix Matching exchange matching engines are based in New York Equinix Secaucus NY5 and London Equinix Slough LD4.2 with traded products only available in a single location.
The CME Globex platform services APIs that are relevant to the EBS Markets migration are:
CME Market Data Protocol 3 (MDP 3): The CME have integrated EBS Market products onto CME Globex and the dissemination of market data is over the CME Market Data Platform (MDP) Conflated UDP and CME Conflated TCP feeds supporting CME EBS Market MDP 3 Ultra MDP and Credit Screen MDP.
CME EBS Market Order Routing Gateway support for CME iLink 3 CGW and CME iLink 3 MSGW. Note that usage of CME iLink 3 is mandatory. Order Entry for EBS using iLink 3 can route orders to the MSGWs directly, or to the CGWs which will route the orders to the appropriate MSGWs.
CME Drop Copy service for EBS Markets on CME Globex: EBS Markets uses the CME Drop Copy service of a FIX ASCII API for real-time risk management, publishes copies of CME iLink order acknowledgement and trade messages. There have been a number of messaging impacts on Drop Copy message payloads from source sessions trading EBS Market. The message tag status values and tag enumerations have been updated as per available CME specifications.
Key features include:
- A production ready forward migration path for EBS Markets migration to the CME Globex platform
- High-level easy-to-use yet powerful and flexible API.
- Low latency, high throughput.
- Multithreaded architecture.
- Pre-tested - thus saving time and money in integration testing.
- Supported – a service level guarantee that the implementation is production ready and will support current and future enhancements.
- Low latency, high through-put, and low CPU load – designed for high-frequency and the fastest market data implementation
- Easy-to-use and flexible API – designed for rapid integration within trading strategy architectures, with a common API style for multi-venue implementations.
- Flexible logging – ability to analyze and diagnose issues and activity quickly
- Included fast-start source code reference implementation trading and data clients and benchmarking samples – designed for rapid familiarization and minimum time to deployment.
CME EBS Markets Direct Market Access SDK solutions
Available SDKs include:
The OnixS directConnect: CME Globex Direct Market Access SDK solutions are implemented and supported on multiple platforms including Windows C++, Linux (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu) C++.
Other platforms of .NET Frameworks, .NET 5/.NET Core and Java are available based on demand.
Free 30 day evaluation
Our objective is to provide you with ready to use evaluation SDK download distributions for market access solutions that are specific to your target venue and code base.Start here