Trading Technologies offers two different FIX APIs with different FIX Dialect implementations:
- TT® Platform "FIX as a Service” FIX API (FaaS/TT FIX) which supports 3 FIX sessions - Order, Drop and Security. Security definitions are distributed in a separate session.
- TT 7x FIX API which supports 2 sessions - Order and Drop (with 2 session subtypes in each - Price and Order type). Security Definitions can be requested in both Order and Drop sessions here.
OnixS supports both implementations and provides a single packaged software distribution that includes both FIX API services with two corresponding reference implementation samples - ttFixSample and 7xFixSample each containing corresponding FIX dialects corresponding FIX tags variants.
The OnixS Trading Technologies TT 7x FIX API distribution includes:
- OnixS .NET FIX Engine with full Programming Guide documentation
- Supported TT 7x FIX Dialect
- Ready-to-run TT Trading Client sample application
- .NET/C# source code and Visual Studio project files for the Trading Client sample application
- The software distribution provides a “fast-start” 7xFixSample for developers to reference and adapt based on the specific requirements context.
The software distribution provides a “fast-start” for developers to reference and adapt based on the specific requirements context.
TT® trademark is Copyright © Trading Technologies International, Inc.
Trading Technologies (TT®) 7x FIX API solutions
OnixS offers “out of the box” solutions for seamless FIX connectivity to Trading Technologies’ TT® platform, the company’s ultra-low-latency, hybrid-cloud trading platform for professional derivatives traders.
Order Routing to a wide range of exchanges, and Drop Copy and Price support.