The OnixS directConnect: Trading Technologies (TT®) 7x FIX Handler SDK solutions support seamless FIX connectivity to Trading Technologies’ X_Trader® platform and the company’s ultra-low-latency, hybrid-cloud trading platform for professional derivatives traders. Order Routing is supported to a wide range of exchanges, with Drop Copy and Price support.
Trading Technologies offers the TT 7x FIX API which supports 2 sessions - Order and Drop (with 2 session subtypes in each - Price and Order type). Security Definitions can be requested in both Order and Drop sessions.
The OnixS directConnect: Trading Technologies (TT®) 7x FIX Handler SDK (TT® 7x FIX Handler SDK) includes:
- OnixS FIX Engine implementation with full Programming Guide documentation.
- a packaged SDK distribution for access to the the TT 7x FIX API services that includes 7xFixSample source code reference implementation samples along with the TT 7x FIX dialect variant.
- Supported TT 7x FIX Dialect.
- Ready-to-run TT 7x FIX API Trading Client sample application.
- Source code and IDE project files for the TT 7x FIX API client sample application.
The software distribution provides a “fast-start” for developers to reference and adapt based on the context of specific trading requirements.
The OnixS directConnect: Trading Technologies (TT®) 7x FIX Handler SDK supports the TT 7x FIX API sessions for:
- Order Routing
- Drop with Price and Order session subtypes.
Security Definitions can be requested in both Order and Drop sessions.
Looking for details on the Trading Technologies’ TT® Platform "FIX as a Service” FIX API (FaaS) TT FIX services instead? More here...
TT® and X_Trader® trademarks are Copyright © Trading Technologies International, Inc.