The OnixS directConnect: Trading Technologies (TT®) 7x FIX Handler SDK solutions support seamless FIX connectivity to Trading Technologies’ X_Trader® platform and the company’s ultra-low-latency, hybrid-cloud trading platform for professional derivatives traders. Order Routing is supported to a wide range of exchanges, with Drop Copy and Price support.
Trading Technologies offers the TT 7x FIX API which supports 2 sessions - Order and Drop (with 2 session subtypes in each - Price and Order type). Security Definitions can be requested in both Order and Drop sessions.
The OnixS directConnect: Trading Technologies (TT®) 7x FIX Handler SDK (TT® 7x FIX Handler SDK) includes:
- OnixS FIX Engine implementation with full Programming Guide documentation.
- a packaged SDK distribution for access to the the TT 7x FIX API services that includes 7xFixSample source code reference implementation samples along with the TT 7x FIX dialect variant.
- Supported TT 7x FIX Dialect.
- Ready-to-run TT 7x FIX API Trading Client sample application.
- Source code and IDE project files for the TT 7x FIX API client sample application.
The software distribution provides a “fast-start” for developers to reference and adapt based on the context of specific trading requirements.
The OnixS directConnect: Trading Technologies (TT®) 7x FIX Handler SDK supports the TT 7x FIX API sessions for:
- Order Routing
- Drop with Price and Order session subtypes.
Security Definitions can be requested in both Order and Drop sessions.
Looking for details on the Trading Technologies’ TT® Platform "FIX as a Service” FIX API (FaaS) TT FIX services instead? More here...
TT® and X_Trader® trademarks are Copyright © Trading Technologies International, Inc.
Free 30 day evaluation
Our objective is to provide you with ready to use evaluation SDK download distributions for market access solutions that are specific to your target venue and code base.Start here