London Stock Exchange Markets
The London Stock Exchange is one of the world’s oldest stock exchanges and can trace its history back more than 300 years. London Stock Exchange Group (http://www.lseg.com) was created in October 2007 when London Stock Exchange merged with Milan Stock Exchange, Borsa Italiana.
OnixS supports a range of London Stock Exchange Group Markets including LSE implemantations for:
- OnixS directConnect: LSE Level 2 ITCH Market Data Handler is a C++ library that provides ultra-low latency access to LSE Level 2 ITCH Market Data via multicast UDP and TCP/IP interfaces
- OnixS directConnect: LSE Native Trading Handler provides ultra low latency access to the London Stock Exchange Native Trading Gateway (new Millennium trading platform).
Supported London Stock Exchange Group Markets venues include OnixS directConnect solutions for...
London Stock Exchange:
- Borsa Italiana IDEM (Derivatives Market) SOLA HSVF Market Data Handler
- Borsa Italiana MITCH Market Data Handler
- MTS Cash Market/SDP Market Data and Order Routing Handler
- MTS Repo Market/SDP Market Data and Order Routing Handler