The OnixS directConnect: CurveGlobal HSVF Market Data Handler SDK C++ implementation supports the CurveGlobal High Speed Vendor Feed (HSVF) TCP/IP broadcast interface for trades, quotes, market depth, strategies, bulletins, summaries and other statistics.
It provides ultra-low latency access to the High Speed Vendor Feed (HSVF) market data feed via a TCP/IP interface. It is implemented as an easy-to-use yet flexible and powerful library that could be quickly integrated into the client infrastructure.
Key features include:
- Ultra low latency (less than 1 usec), low CPU load
- Easy-to-use API
- Provides access to trades, quotes, market depth, bulletins, summaries and other statistics.
- Incremental Book Management
- Flexible per-security filtering
- Convenient price representation as rational number
- Convenient date/time representation
- Flexible logging
- Getting Started, Benchmark and Log Replay samples – designed for familiarization and to get up and running rapidly
- Light hardware and deployment requirements
- Multithreaded architecture
CurveGlobal HSVF Market Data Handler SDK
The OnixS directConnect: CurveGlobal HSVF Market Data Handler SDK includes:
- C++ Handler library - Linux (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, etc) and Windows
- Sample projects (Getting Started, Advanced, Benchmark, Backtesting, etc.)
The OnixS directConnect: CurveGlobal HSVF Market Data Handler SDK solution is implemented in C++ and supported on Windows C++ , Linux C++ (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, etc)
Free 30 day evaluation
Our objective is to provide you with ready to use evaluation SDK download distributions for market access solutions that are specific to your target venue and code base.Start here