Identifies the type or role of the PartyID <448> specified.
- 1 = Executing Firm (formerly FIX 4.2 ExecBroker)
- 2 = Broker of Credit (formerly FIX 4.2 BrokerOfCredit)
- 3 = Client ID (formerly FIX 4.2 ClientID)
- 4 = Clearing Firm (formerly FIX 4.2 ClearingFirm)
- 5 = Investor ID
- 6 = Introducing Firm
- 7 = Entering Firm
- 8 = Locate / Lending Firm (for short-sales)
- 9 = Fund Manager Client ID (for CIV)
- 10 = Settlement Location (formerly FIX 4.2 SettlLocation)
- 11 = Order Origination Trader (associated with Order Origination Firm - i.e. trader who initiates/submits the order)
- 12 = Executing Trader (associated with Executing Firm - actually executes)
- 13 = Order Origination Firm (e.g. buy-side firm)
- 14 = Giveup Clearing Firm (firm to which trade is given up)
- 15 = Correspondent Clearing Firm
- 16 = Executing System
- 17 = Contra Firm
- 18 = Contra Clearing Firm
- 19 = Sponsoring Firm
- 20 = Underlying Contra Firm
- 21 = Clearing Organization
- 22 = Exchange
- 24 = Customer Account
- 25 = Correspondent Clearing Organization
- 26 = Correspondent Broker
- 27 = Buyer/Seller (Receiver/Deliverer)
- 28 = Custodian
- 29 = Intermediary
- 30 = Agent
- 31 = Sub-custodian
- 32 = Beneficiary
- 33 = Interested party
- 34 = Regulatory body
- 35 = Liquidity provider
- 36 = Entering Trader
- 37 = Contra Trader
- 38 = Position account
- 39 = Contra Investor ID
- 40 = Transfer to Firm
- 41 = Contra Position Account
- 42 = Contra Exchange
- 43 = Internal Carry Account
- 44 = Order Entry Operator ID
- 45 = Secondary Account Number
- 46 = Foreign Firm
- 47 = Third Party Allocation Firm
- 48 = Claiming Account
- 49 = Asset Manager
- 50 = Pledgor Account
- 51 = Pledgee Account
- 52 = Large Trader Reportable Account
- 53 = Trader mnemonic
- 54 = Sender Location
- 55 = Session ID
- 56 = Acceptable Counterparty
- 57 = Unacceptable Counterparty
- 58 = Entering Unit
- 59 = Executing Unit
- 60 = Introducing Broker
- 61 = Quote originator
- 62 = Report originator
- 63 = Systematic internaliser (SI)
- 64 = Multilateral Trading Facility (MTF)
- 65 = Regulated Market (RM)
- 66 = Market Maker
- 67 = Investment Firm
- 68 = Host Competent Authority (Host CA)
- 69 = Home Competent Authority (Home CA)
- 70 = Competent Authority of the most relevant market in terms of liquidity (CAL)
- 71 = Competent Authority of the Transaction (Execution) Venue (CATV)
- 72 = Reporting intermediary (medium/vendor via which report has been published)
- 73 = Execution Venue
- 74 = Market data entry originator
- 75 = Location ID
- 76 = Desk ID
- 77 = Market data market
- 78 = Allocation Entity
- 79 = Prime Broker providing General Trade Services
- 80 = Step-Out Firm (Prime Broker)
- 81 = BrokerClearingID
- 82 = Central Registration Depository (CRD)
- 83 = Clearing Account
- 84 = Acceptable Settling Counterparty
- 85 = Unacceptable Settling Counterparty
- 86 = CLS Member Bank
- 87 = In Concert Group
- 88 = In Concert Controlling Entity
- 89 = Large Positions Reporting Account
- 90 = Settlement Firm
91 = Settlement account
The account to which individual payment obligations are aggregated for netting and funds movement. Typically represents the aggregation of many margin (performance bond) accounts.
- 92 = Reporting Market Center
- 93 = Related Reporting Market Center
94 = Away Market
Identify using PartyIDSource <447> = G (Market Identifier Code) if the MIC exists.
- 95 = Give-up (trading) firm
- 96 = Take-up (trading) firm
- 97 = Give-up clearing firm
- 98 = Take-up clearing firm
99 = Originating Market
Identifies the Market using PartyIDSource <447> = G (Market Identifier Code) where an order originated in the event that the order is sent to an alternative market for execution. Serves as an inverse of an away market.
100 = Margin account
Also referred to as "performance bond account". The margin account is the calculated margin requirements. Typically represents the aggregation of one or more position accounts.
101 = Collateral asset account
The account at which individual collateral assets are maintained. Typically, although not always, one-for-one with the settlement account.
102 = Data repository
Multiple instances of this PartyRole may appear for reporting purposes.
- 103 = Calculation agent
- 104 = Sender of exercise notice
- 105 = Receiver of exercise notice
106 = Rate reference bank
The bank providing the reference rate. Multiple instance of this PartyRole may appear.
- 107 = Correspondent
109 = Beneficiary's bank or depository institution
The institution in which the beneficiary, a person or an entity, has their account with. The institution may be a bank or non-bank institution.
- 110 = Borrower
- 111 = Primary obligator
- 112 = Guarantor
- 113 = Excluded reference entity
- 114 = Determining party
- 115 = Hedging party
116 = Reporting entity
The entity that is reporting the information.
117 = Sales person
The person who is involved in the sales activities for their firm.
118 = Operator
The person who has the capabilities and authorization to take certain actions; for example, setting entitlements, etc.
- 119 = Central Securities Depository (CSD)
- 120 = International Central Securities Depository (ICSD)
121 = Trading sub-account
Example of sub-accounts include a clearing account that has multiple trading sub-accounts, a trading account that has multiple trading sub-accounts belonging to different trading firms.
122 = Investment decision maker
In the context of ESMA RTS reporting, this is used to specify party responsible for the investment decision. See RTS 24, Annex, Table 2, Field 4.
123 = Publishing intermediary
The medium or vendor used to publish to the market.
124 = Central Securities Depository (CSD) Participant
In the context of EU SFTR reporting the identifier of the CSD participant or indirect participant of the reporting counterparty. Where both the CSD participant and indirect participant are involved in the transaction this should identify the indirect participant.
125 = Issuer
The issuer of the security.
126 = Contra Customer Account
Same as PartyRole <452> = 24 (Customer Account) but for the counterparty. Can be used whenever the parties component is not nested in a repeating group representing both sides.
127 = Contra Investment Decision Maker
Same as PartyRole <452> = 122 (Investment Decision Maker) but for the counterparty. Can be used whenever the parties component is not nested in a repeating group representing both sides.