PartyIDSource <447> field
FIX 5.0 SP2 EP264
Identifies class or source of the PartyID <448> value. Required if PartyID is specified. Note: applicable values depend upon PartyRole <452> specified.
See Appendix 6-G: Use of <Parties> Component Block
- For PartyRole = "InvestorID" and for CIV
- 6 = UK National Insurance or Pension Number
- 7 = US Social Security Number
- 8 = US Employer or Tax ID Number
- 9 = Australian Business Number
- A = Australian Tax File Number
- J = Tax ID
- For PartyRole = "InvestorID" and for Equities
- 1 = Korean Investor ID
- 2 = Taiwanese Qualified Foreign Investor ID QFII/FID
- 3 = Taiwanese Trading Acct
- 4 = Malaysian Central Depository (MCD) number
- 5 = Chinese Investor ID
- For PartyRole="Broker of Credit"
- I = Directed broker three character acronym as defined in ISITC "ETC Best Practice" guidelines document
- For all PartyRoles
- B = BIC (Bank Identification Code—Swift managed) code (ISO 9362 – See Appendix 6-B)
- C = Generally accepted market participant identifier (e.g. NASD mnemonic)
- D = Proprietary / Custom code
- E = ISO Country <421> Code
- F = Settlement Entity Location (note if Local Market Settlement use "E = ISO Country Code") (see Appendix 6-G for valid values)
- G = MIC (ISO 10383 - Market Identifier Code) (See Appendix 6-C)
- H = CSD participant/member code (e.g.. Euroclear, DTC, CREST or Kassenverein number)
- K = Australian Company Number
- L = Australian Registered Body Number
- M = CFTC reporting firm identifier
- N = Legal Entity Identifier (ISO 17442) LEI
O = Interim identifier
An interim entity identifier assigned by a regulatory agency prior to an LEI (ISO 17442) being assigned.
P = Short code identifier
A generic means for trading venues, brokers, investment managers to convey a bilaterally agreed upon "short hand" code for an identifier that is a reference to a mapping between the parties.
Q = National ID of natural person
An identification number generally assigned by a government authority or agency to a natural person which is unique to the person it is assigned to. Examples include, but not limited to, "social security number", "pension number".
R = India Permanent Account Number
Also referred to as PAN ID. An identifier issued by the Income Tax Department of India.
S = Firm designated identifier
Also referred to as FDID. A unique identifier required by the SEC for each trading account designated by Industry Members for purposes of reporting to CAT (Consolidated Audit Trail).
T = Special Segregated Account ID
Also referred to as SPSA ID. The Special Segregated Account identifier issued by Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing.
U = Master Special Segregated Account ID
Also referred to as Master SPSA ID. The master identifier issued by Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing for the aggregation of SPSA IDs.