- Pre-tested – saves time and money in integration testing.
- Supported – service level guarantee that the implementations are production strength, and will support current and future enhancements.
- Ultra low latency, high through-put, and low CPU load – designed for high-frequency, lowest latency usage.
- Supports the Eurex FIX 5.0 SP2 application level messaging semantics with the ETI proprietary session level protocol.
- Management of the ETI session-oriented interface via a socket connection over TCP transport.
- Automated gateway failover.
- Automated reconnect.
- Built-in throttling management.
- Supports the Eurex T7 concepts of ETI low frequency [LF] and high frequency [HF] sessions with Standard [persistent] and Lean [non-persistent] orders.
- Includes API support for session layer support, Strategy Creation, Order Handling, Quote and Cross Request, Quote Handling, Trade Notification/Drop Copy, Notifications and Broadcasts.
- Supports Eurex Drop Copy back-office sessions for complete order history of all standard orders of a session.
- Easy-to-use and flexible API – designed for rapid integration within trading strategy architectures.
- Flexible logging – ability to analyze and diagnose issues and activity quickly.
- Included fast-start source code reference implementations with client and latency benchmarking samples – designed for rapid familiarization and to get users up and running rapidly.
Eurex T7 ETI Order Routing Handler SDK
The OnixS directConnect: Eurex T7 ETI Order Routing Handler SDK includes:
- Handler library
- Sample projects (Getting Started, Trading Client, Benchmark)
Free 30 day evaluation
Our objective is to provide you with ready to use evaluation SDK download distributions for market access solutions that are specific to your target venue and code base.Start here