The OnixS directConnect: CME iLink FIX DropCopy Handler SDK supports the CME Drop Copy Service for iLink that sends carbon copies of iLink execution reports, heartbeats and acknowledgement, and trade bust messages for one or many source sessions through a FIX protocol-based messaging interface.
The OnixS directConnect: CME iLink FIX DropCopy Handler SDK .NET, C++ and Java CME Drop Copy implementation features include:
- Easy-to-use API.
- CME Drop Copy AutoCert+ certified.
- iLink-style session-level functionality.
- Both Convenience Gateway and Market Segment Gateway source sessions are supported.
- CME Globex Secure API Logon
- Enhanced Resend Request.
- Flexible logging.
- Multithreaded architecture.
Supported Message Types
Trade Execution Reports including:
- Execution Report - Fill Notice (complete and partial fills)
- Execution Report - Trade Cancel
Order Entry Acknowledgments including:
- Execution Report - Order Creation, Cancel, or Modify
- Execution Report - Order Elimination
- Order Mass Action Report (in response to Mass Order Cancel)
CME iLink FIX DropCopy Handler SDK
All solutions are pre-certified with the Exchange
The OnixS directConnect: CME iLink FIX DropCopy Handler SDK includes:
- Handler library
- Sample project
Implemented and supported on multiple platforms including Windows C++ , Linux C++ (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, etc) , .NET Framework, .NET Core and Java.
Free 30 day evaluation
Our objective is to provide you with ready to use evaluation SDK download distributions for market access solutions that are specific to your target venue and code base.Start here