To support the future of the .NET Standard platform, OnixS have released the first .NET Core FIX Engine SDK implementation available on the market. Here we examine the key benefits and features of the new OnixS .NET Core FIX Engine SDK implementation.
About the OnixS .NET FIX Engine SDK Implementations
OnixS provides high-performance, low latency, scalable FIX Engine SDKs based on the current (.NET Framework) and next generation (.NET Core) .NET Standard platform technologies.
With forward migration, reliability and cost-effectiveness in mind, OnixS has supported the .NET Standard based FIX Engine SDKs for over 14 years, providing implementations of the FIX Protocol that FIX-enable .NET applications (C#, VB.NET, F#, etc.)
Key Benefits and Features of the OnixS .NET Core FIX Engine SDK Implementation
Created for those who need to update their implementation to the latest .NET Standards, the OnixS .NET Core FIX Engine SDK Implementation offers multiple advantages.
Technical key benefits of updating your implementation to .NET Core over .NET Framework:
- Cross-platform compatibility (Windows, Linux and macOS)
- Improved performance
- Side-by-side versioning
- Numerous new APIs
- Open source framework libraries
- The OnixS .NET Core FIX Engine SDK Implementation is also the first implementation available today on the market.
Key features of the OnixS .NET Core FIX Engine SDK Implementation include:
- Ease and speed of use: An easy-to-use API; Native .NET conventions and idioms (properties, events, delegates, etc); quick start reference implementation source code for specific contexts; and comprehensive documentation.
- Low latency performance: Providing ultra-low latency performance for Direct Market Access (DMA), High Frequency Trading (HFT) and Algorithmic Trading applications.
- Flexibility and support: Supplied as a .NET class library (assembly) that offers complete flexibility over the implementation. The implementation includes:
- FAST 1.1 and FAST 1.2 encoding and decoding
- Session Scheduler
- SSL encryption
- FIX <-> FIXML converter
- Support across multiple FIX Protocol versions simultaneously
- Supports multiple FIX sessions simultaneously
- Support for all current FIX Protocol versions (4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.0, 5.0 SP1, 5.0 SP2, FIXML)
- Support across all tag and message types of each FIX Protocol version (equities, fixed income, derivatives, FX etc)
- Flexible support for user-defined tags and user-defined message types
- Supports FIX Dialects (venue-specific interpretations of the FIX Protocol) on a per-session basis
- Configurable validation of required fields
- Persistence (the ability to log data to a flat file and restore the state after fail-over)
- Versatile diagnostics
- A supported solution: All OnixS SDK solutions include updates, upgrades and support. OnixS .NET FIX Engine SDK implementations are supported across:
- .NET Framework 4.7.2
- .NET Framework 4.6.2
- .NET Framework 4.5.2
- Linux, Windows and macOS:
- .NET Core 2.1+
Request Your Download
OnixS .NET FIX SDKs are high-performance, low-latency, scalable, and are based on the current and next generation .NET Standard platform technologies.
To find out more, you can request an evaluation download of the OnixS .NET Core FIX Engine here - the first implementation available on the market today.