Time/Date of order expiration (always expressed in UTC (Universal Time Coordinated, also known as "GMT")
The meaning of expiration is specific to the context where the field is used.
- For orders, this is the expiration time of a 'Good Till Date' TimeInForce <59>.
- For Quotes - this is the expiration of the quote.
- Expiration time is provided across the quote message dialog to control the length of time of the overall quoting process.
- For collateral requests, this is the time by which collateral must be assigned.
- For collateral assignments, this is the time by which a response to the assignment is expected.