Used to further qualify the value of Nested2PartyRole <759>.
- For all firm / broker type party roles
- 23 = Firm or legal entity
- For all party roles
18 = Current
Can be used to convey an existing party identifier for the same party role in a single message.
19 = New
Can be used to convey a future party identifier for the same party role in a single message.
- For all trader / customer type party roles
- 24 = Natural person
- For party role 1 (Executing Firm)
- 0 = Agency
- 1 = Principal
- 2 = Riskless principal
- For party role 102 (Data repository)
9 = Primary trade repository
Used to differentiate the principal trade repository from the Original or Additional trade repositories when there are multiple trade repositories being reported.
10 = Original trade repository
Used to identify the trade repository to which the trade was originally reported if different from the current repository to which the trade is being reported.
11 = Additional international trade repository
Used with InternationalSwapIndicator <2526> to identify the trade repository that is in addition to the local swaps data repository as required by U.S. law.
12 = Additional domestic trade repository
Used with MixedSwapIndicator <1929> to identify the trade repository that is in addition to the current trade repository when the assets in the swap are subject to two different domestic regulators.
- For party role 11 (Order Origination Trader), 12 (Executing Trader), 36 (Entering Trader), 37 (Contra Trader)
25 = Regular trader
Standard trader profile.
26 = Head trader
Senior trader leading a group of regular traders.
27 = Supervisor
Administrative user that has only limited rights for normal trading but possibly special rights for emergency actions.
- For party role 12 (Executing trader) or 122 (Investment decision maker)
- 22 = Algorithm
- For party role 22 (Exchange)
- 13 = Related exchange
- 14 = Options exchange
- 15 = Specified exchange
- 16 = Constituent exchange
- For party role 29 (Intermediary), 32 (Beneficiary) and 107 (Correspondent)
- 7 = Bank
8 = Hub
Indicates that the Intermediary party is a hub system or service provider.
- For party role 30 (Agent)
28 = Tri-party
In the context of EU SFTR reporting, identifies the third party, not necessarily the custodian, to which the reporting counterparty has outsourced the post-trade processing of an SFT (if applicable).
29 = Lender
In the context of EU SFTR reporting, identifies the agent lender involved in the securities lending transaction.
- For party role 4 (Clearing Firm)
- 3 = General clearing member
- 4 = Individual clearing member
- For party role 66 (Market Maker)
5 = Preferred market maker
Market maker getting a part of the matched quantity before primary or default market maker.
6 = Directed market maker
Single market maker to handle the order provided.
20 = Designated sponsor
Market maker jointly providing liquidity for the same security with other market makers.
21 = Specialist
Market maker being the only one providing liquidity for a security.
- For party role 73 (Execution Venue)
17 = Exempt from trade reporting
In the context of FINRA TRACE reporting requirements, this is used to indicate the ATS has been granted a regulatory exemption from reporting.