Code to represent price type requested in Quote.
If the QuoteRequest <R> is for a Swap values 1-8 apply to all legs.
- 1 = Percent (percent of par)
- 2 = Per Share (e.g. cents per share)
- 3 = Fixed Amount (absolute value)
- 4 = Discount - percentage points below par
- 5 = Premium - percentage points over par
- 6 = Spread - basis points relative to benchmark
- 7 = TED Price
- 8 = TED Yield
- 9 = Yield Spread (swaps)
- 10 = Yield
12 = Price spread
Price spread is expressed based on market convention for the asset being priced or traded. For example: the difference between the prices of a multileg switch or strategy expressed in basis points for a CDS or TBA roll; a price value to be added to a reference price, such as a "pay up" for specified pools.
- 13 = Product ticks in halves
- 14 = Product ticks in fourths
- 15 = Product ticks in eighths
- 16 = Product ticks in sixteenths
- 17 = Product ticks in thirty-seconds
- 18 = Product ticks in sixty-fourths
- 19 = Product ticks in one-twenty-eighths
- 20 = Normal rate representation (e.g. FX rate)
- 21 = Inverse rate representation (e.g. FX rate)
22 = Basis points
When the price is not spread based
23 = Up front points
Used specifically for CDS pricing.
24 = Interest rate
When the price is an interest rate. For example, used with benchmark reference rate.
- 25 = Percentage of notional