SecurityIDSource <22> field
FIX 5.0 SP2 EP264
Identifies class or source of the SecurityID <48> value. Required if SecurityID is specified.
- 1 = CUSIP
- 2 = SEDOL
- 3 = QUIK
- 4 = ISIN number
- 5 = RIC code
- 6 = ISO Currency Code
- 7 = ISO Country Code
- 8 = Exchange Symbol
- 9 = Consolidated Tape Association (CTA) Symbol (SIAC CTS/CQS line format)
- A = Bloomberg Symbol
- B = Wertpapier
- C = Dutch
- D = Valoren
- E = Sicovam
- F = Belgian
- G = "Common" (Clearstream and Euroclear)
- H = Clearing House / Clearing Organization
- I = ISDA/FpML Product Specification (XML in EncodedSecurityDesc)
- J = Option Price Reporting Authority
- K = ISDA/FpML Product URL (URL in SecurityID)
- L = Letter of Credit
- M = Marketplace-assigned Identifier
- N = Markit RED entity CLIP
- P = Markit RED pair CLIP
- Q = CFTC commodity code
- R = ISDA Commodity Reference Price
S = Financial Instrument Global Identifier
An Object Management Group (OMG) standard. Also referred to as FIGI. Formerly known as "Bloomberg Open Symbology BBGID".
- T = Legal entity identifier
U = Synthetic
Used to specify that the security identifier is synthetic for linking nested underliers when there is no market identifier for the collection.
- V = Fidessa Instrument Mnemonic (FIM)
W = Index name
Standard name of the index or rate index, e.g. "LIBOR" or "iTraxx Australia.
- X = Uniform Symbol (UMTF Symbol)
- Note, 100+ values are reserved for private security identifications.