CME STP (Straight Through Processing)
The OnixS directConnect: CME STP (Straight Through Processing) Handler is a solution designed to allow CME participants to connect to the Exchange via the CME STP API for retrieval of FIXML 5.0 SP2 messages containing NYMEX, COMEX, DME, CBOT, CME Clearing Europe, CDS and CME cleared trade information.
- Trade confirmations directly from the exchange (including broker trades).
- Supports all products except IRS.
- Allows to view Exchange trading, off-Exchange trading, and clearing activity via subscription and query messages.
- Pre-tested and CME certified – thus saving time and money in integration testing.
- Encapsulates the transport-level handling.
- Supported – service level guarantee that the implementation is production strength, and will support current and future enhancements.
- Easy-to-use and flexible API – designed for rapid integration with existing STP architectures, with a common API style for multi-venue implementations.
- Flexible logging – ability to analyse and diagnose issues and activity quickly.
- Includes the fast-start source code reference implementation – designed to get up and running rapidly.
Supported Exchanges and Venues:
- CME Clearing Europe
- CME Globex
- CME ClearPort
- Floor Trades
CME STP API
All solutions are pre-certified with the Exchange
The CME STP Handler SDKs include:
- Handler library
- Getting Started sample