This CME STP API is what was previously known as the CME "Cleared Trades" (CT) API.
Key features include:
- Trade confirmations directly from the exchange (including broker trades).
- Supports all products except IRS.
- Allows to view Exchange trading, off-Exchange trading, and clearing activity via subscription and query messages.
- Pre-tested and CME certified – thus saving time and money in integration testing.
- Encapsulates the transport-level handling.
- Supported – service level guarantee that the implementation is production strength, and will support current and future enhancements.
- Easy-to-use and flexible API – designed for rapid integration with existing STP architectures, with a common API style for multi-venue implementations.
- Flexible logging – ability to analyse and diagnose issues and activity quickly.
- Includes the fast-start source code reference implementation – designed to get up and running rapidly.
CME STP API Handler SDK
All solutions are pre-certified with the Exchange.
The OnixS directConnect: CME STP API Handler SDK includes:
- Handler library
- Getting Started sample