CBOE CFE Binary Order Entry (BOE) Handler
Cboe Futures Exchange (CFE) Binary Order Entry (BOE) API is the CBOE proprietary order entry protocol used by a Trading Privilege Holder (“TPH”) to connect to CBOE Futures Exchange (“CFE”).
The OnixS directConnect: Cboe CFE Binary Order Entry (BOE) is a C++ software component (library) that provides the ultra-low latency direct trading access to the Cboe Futures Exchange trading platform.
- Supports latest BATS Technology BOE specifications.
- Pre-tested – saves time and money in integration testing.
- Supported – service level guarantee that the implementations are production strength, and will support current and future enhancements.
- Ultra low latency, high through-put, and low CPU load – designed for high-frequency, lowest latency usage.
- Automated reconnect.
- Built-in throttling management.
- Includes API support for session layer support, order entry, cancel, update, simple and complex execution report and mass cancel.
- Easy-to-use and flexible API – designed for rapid integration within trading strategy architectures.
- Flexible logging – ability to analyze and diagnose issues and activity quickly.
- Included fast-start source code reference implementations with client and latency benchmarking samples – designed for rapid familiarization and to get users up and running rapidly.
CBOE DMA solutions
Utra low-latency CBOE Binary Order Entry (BOE) Direct Market Access solutions for automated trading strategies
The OnixS CBOE CFE Binary Order Entry (BOE) Order Routing Handler SDKs include:
- Handler library
- Sample projects (Getting Started, Benchmark, Log Replay)