Cboe Futures Exchange (CFE) Binary Order Entry (BOE) API is the CBOE proprietary order entry protocol used by a Trading Privilege Holder (“TPH”) to connect to CBOE Futures Exchange (“CFE”).
The OnixS directConnect: Cboe CFE Binary Order Entry (BOE) is a C++ software component (library) that provides the ultra-low latency direct trading access to the Cboe Futures Exchange trading platform.
- Supports latest BATS Technology BOE specifications.
- Pre-tested – saves time and money in integration testing.
- Supported – service level guarantee that the implementations are production strength, and will support current and future enhancements.
- Ultra low latency, high through-put, and low CPU load – designed for high-frequency, lowest latency usage.
- Automated reconnect.
- Built-in throttling management.
- Includes API support for session layer support, order entry, cancel, update, simple and complex execution report and mass cancel.
- Easy-to-use and flexible API – designed for rapid integration within trading strategy architectures.
- Flexible logging – ability to analyze and diagnose issues and activity quickly.
- Included fast-start source code reference implementations with client and latency benchmarking samples – designed for rapid familiarization and to get users up and running rapidly.
Cboe DMA solutions
Utra low-latency Cboe Binary Order Entry (BOE) Direct Market Access solutions for automated trading strategies
The OnixS Cboe CFE Binary Order Entry (BOE) Order Routing Handler SDKs include:
- Handler library
- Sample projects (Getting Started, Benchmark, Log Replay)
Cboe © logo and associated terms are Copyright © Chicago Board Options Exchange.
Free 30 day evaluation
Our objective is to provide you with ready to use evaluation SDK download distributions for market access solutions that are specific to your target venue and code base.Start here