LMEselect is the London Metals Exchange (LME) electronic platform for the trading of all LME contracts. It offers a low latency FIX API either from member sites or via proximity hosted data centres for the lowest latency trading strategies.
Clients of members can connect to LMEselect via a member using third party applications via FIX API protocol. FIX applications are developed by members internally or via an Independent Software Vendor (ISV).
OnixS is a certified LME ISV.
The OnixS LMEselect FIX solutions includes a suite of packaged SDK bundles of:
- a choice of the OnixS FIX Engine range of .NET, C++ and Java FIX Engines providing high performance FIX engine and FIX/FAST solutions with the flexibility of technology platform choice and simple API's.
- LMEselect venue specific calibrated, tested and supported FIX dialect variant protocol implementation
- LMEselect Market Data, Trading, and DropCopy support
- fast-start reference implementation client application samples with source code to save time getting up and running
- the reassurance that the OnixS LMEselect FIX solution is LME certified
LME and LMEselect are service marks and trademarks of The London Metal Exchange - an HKEX Company.
All rights reserved.
LMEselect FIX API solutions
The OnixS LMEselect FIX Market Data, Order Routing, and DropCopy solutions provide access to the LMEselect electronic trading platform based on leading edge, high performance OnixS FIX Engine technologies.
LMEselect FIX API Market Data, Trading, and DropCopy Client reference implementation samples available.