First Production Release with Market By Order (MBO) support
In order to speed up the development of customer systems to support the upcoming Market By Order (MBO) functionality we publish this MBO-ready Production release.
Using this release OnixS has passed the MBO related CME AutoCert+ tests, the certification tips and replay log files are attached to the corresponding Jira tickets.
NOTE: To make sure that the existing Market By Price functionality works correctly after the introduction of MBO market data in Production it is required to migrate to this version or at least to the version 188.8.131.52, earlier releases will not work as soon as MBO market data appears in Production. Information about the availability of MBO can be found in CME Globex Notices.
- [CCMEMDH-851] - AutoCert+: Channel Reset for Market by Price
- [CCMEMDH-850] - AutoCert+: Complex Book Management - Market By Price
- [CCMEMDH-849] - AutoCert+: Market State Message
- [CCMEMDH-848] - AutoCert+: Statistic Messages
- [CCMEMDH-841] - AutoCert+: Consolidated Recovery Test for Market by Price (implied)
- [CCMEMDH-840] - AutoCert+: Recovery Test for Market by Price (outrights only)
- [CCMEMDH-839] - AutoCert+: Consolidated Book Management Messages for Market by Price (implied)
- [CCMEMDH-838] - AutoCert+: Book Management Messages for Market by Price (outrights only)
- [CCMEMDH-837] - AutoCert+: Request For Quote Message
- [CCMEMDH-836] - AutoCert+: UDS Instrument Deletion
- [CCMEMDH-835] - AutoCert+: Security Definition Messages For Options and Spreads
- [CCMEMDH-834] - AutoCert+: Security Definition Messages For Options
- [CCMEMDH-833] - AutoCert+: Security Definition Messages For Futures and Spreads
- [CCMEMDH-831] - AutoCert+: Secuty Definition Messages For Futures
- [CCMEMDH-809] - Crash when MboBookUpdateListener is not registered and MBO messages are received
- [CCMEMDH-798] - Handler::channelId() method