FXCM is an established FX trading platform with price provider relationships with some of the world's largest and most aggressive price providers to fill orders from the best prices available.
The OnixS FXCM FIX market data and order routing solutions are designed to be integrated into automated FX trading strategies. They are FIX protocol standards based direct market access solutions consisting of FXCM specific FIX Dialect variants and sample source code reference implementation sample for use with the OnixS FIX Engine distributions.
The OnixS directConnect: FXCM FIX Market Data and Trading solutions features include:
- a choice of the OnixS FIX Engine range of .NET, C++ and Java FIX Engines providing high performance FIX engine and FIX/FAST solutions with the flexibility of technology platform choice and simple API's.
- FXCMPro and FASTMATCH specific calibrated, tested and supported FIX dialect variant protocol implementations
- and fast-start reference implementation client application samples with source code to save time getting up and running.
- Pre-tested - thus saving time and money in conformance testing with the venues.
- Supported – service level guarantee that the implementations are production strength, and will support current and future venue enhancements.
- Supports transport level optimization and session level state maintenance – ability to tune transport efficiency and provides session level state management.
- Low latency, high through-put, and low CPU load – designed for automated high-frequency trading.
- Easy-to-use and flexible API – designed for rapid integration within trading strategy architectures, with a common API style for multi-venue implementations.
- Flexible logging – ability to analyze and diagnose issues and activity quickly.
- Included fast-start source code reference implementations with client and benchmarking samples designed for rapid familiarization and to get users up and running rapidly.