SWXess MDI Market Data Handler
The SIX Swiss Exchange Market Data Interface ("MDI") is the low latency market data interface supported by the SWX trading platform ("SWXess").
SWXess MDI supports FIX 5.0 / FAST 1.1 over multicast providing full order book depth based on a snapshot/delta messaging model
The OnixS directConnect: SWXess MDI Market Data Handler is a software library (component) that provides ultra-low latency access to the SWX Market Data Interface via multicast UDP.
Key features include:
- Ultra low latency (single digit microseconds), high through-put, and low CPU load – designed for high-frequency and the fastest market data implementation.
- Supported – service level guarantee that the implementations are production strength, and will support current and future enhancements.
- Synchronization and recovery – more than just a market data decoder.
- Individual subscription model allowing the selection of product groups – off loads the book management tasks to a specialized implementation.
- Easy-to-use and flexible API – designed for rapid integration within trading strategy architectures, with a common API style for multi-venue implementations.
- History Replay (facilitates back-testing).
- Configurable threading models.
- Flexible logging – ability to analyze and diagnose issues and activity quickly.
- Includes fast-start source code reference implementations with client and latency benchmarking samples – designed for rapid familiarization and to get up and running quickly.