SGX QUEST-DT Derivatives
The Singapore Exchange Quotation and Execution System for Trading for the Derivatives market (SGX QUEST-DT) offers both short and long term interest rates and Equity Index futures and options on futures and commodity futures for palm and fuel oil.
The OnixS directConnect: SGX QUEST-DT Market Data and Trade Handler solutions provide an out-of-the-box solution for:
- Order Book management and processing of Real Time Market Data broadcast events.
- Processing incremental updates and maintaining the order book image.
- Ability to subscribe to specific product groups broadcasts defined within the "Virtual Underlying" process
- Refresh Service. Provides a snapshot of the order book, at the time of processing classB messages for specific instruments.
- Instrument static downloaded daily prior to market open and support for the dedicated real-time channel for intraday changes.
- Segmented Broadcast handling
- The lowest latency OMNet API for order entry to SGX QUEST-DT markets
- The first choice for all market participants using proximity hosting for latency advantages.
- Session establishment and management
- Supports transport level optimization and session level state maintenance – ability to tune transport efficiency and provides session level state management.
- Supports Trading session states at the Market, Instrument and Instrument Class Level
- Active State aware for all instruments and combinations
- Deal capture and Deal capture Sequences
- Associated Order Transactions and Queries
Singapore Exchange, SGX, the SGX logo are trademarks of the Singapore Exchange. OMex is the operational name for the CLICKTM and SECURTMsoftware systems. CLICKTM and SECURTM are trademarks of OMX AB.
SGX QUEST-DT DMA Solutions
The OnixS directConnect: SGX QUEST-DT Direct Market Access solution provides ultra low latency access for market data and execution management designed to be closely coupled to automated latency-critical trading strategies
- OnixS directConnect: SGX QUEST-DT Market Data and Trade Handler
The OnixS directConnect SGX QUEST-DT Market Data and Trade Handler solutions are implemented and supported on Windows and Linux (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu) 32 and 64-bit C++ platforms.