MTS Cash Markets
MTS S.p.A. (“MTS”) MTS Cash market participants can access either domestic, quote-driven markets as well as order-drive EBM, via the leading electronic market for dealers of fixed income rates products.
MTS Cash market participants can access either domestic, quote-driven markets as well as order-drive EBM, via the leading electronic market for dealers of fixed income rates products.
MTS Cash provides access to 17 cash markets including:
- Euro-denominated government bonds: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain
- Sovereign bonds: New Europe, Emerging Markets
- Agencies/Supras/Local Government: EIB, KFW, CADES, Freddie Mac, ERAP, CRH, UNEDIC, EFSF, EU, LANDERS
- Covered bonds: France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Spain, UK
- Local currency bonds: Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Israel, Poland
- United Kingdom: UK Gilts
- Inflation-linked bonds: Austria, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, UK
OnixS directConnect: MTS Cash Market/SDP Market Data and Order Routing Handler key features:
- Low latency, high throughput.
- High-level and easy-to-use API that enable quick integration of MTS Market Data without deep involvement in the specific protocols.
- Access using the SDP (SIA Data Protocol) native protocol or industry standard FIX protocol.
- Maintaining books for subscribed instruments.
- Automatic detection and recovery from failure scenarios.
- Flexible filtering.
- Highly configurable logging.
- Getting Started, Benchmark and Backtesting samples which are designed to get up and running rapidly.
- Light hardware and deployment requirements.
- Agile and adjustable settings.
- Full support of all the messages types.
OnixS is a MTS registered ISV. MTS is a registered trademark of MTS S.p.A.(“MTS”)