Goldman Sachs Electronic Trading (GSET) DMA Solutions
High performance GSET FIX solutions for algorithmic trading strategies
GSET FIX Trading Client reference implementation samples in .NET / C#, C++ and Java.
Goldman Sachs Electronic Trading [GSET]
Goldman Sachs Electronic Trading (GSET) exposes a FIX standards based API for electronic trading for a wide range of products:
- Equities: single shares and program trading via DMA, algorithmic and broker-assisted channels
- Futures: outrights and spreads via DMA, algorithmic and broker-assisted channels
- Options: single contracts and complex strategies via DMA, algorithmic and broker-assisted channels
- Synthetics: CFDs and swaps via algorithmic and broker-assisted channels
- Seamless FIX integration with the REDIPlus trading platform
- Pre- and Post-trade allocations
The OnixS directConnect: GSET FIX solution includes a packaged bundle of:
- the high performance OnixS FIX Engines
- a calibrated, tested and maintained GSET FIX specific FIX variant dialect
- and sample trading client reference implementation source code.